Cashopolis Saskatoon ✨
Who are we?
Come close and lend an ear: we’re Cashopolis second hand shop, aka perhaps the most beloved speciality retailer in Saskatoon.
(Don’t take our word for it — check us out on FB 😊.)
1. Is Cashopolis Saskatoon a pawn shop?
No, we are not a pawn shop. We are a secondhand shop.
2. Where are you located?
We’re conveniently located at 1521 Idylwyld Dr N in Saskatoon. Click here to see us on Google Maps.
3. Do you offer layaway?
Yes. You can read all about it here.
4. How do you make sure that items you buy are not stolen?
Answer: We work closely with the Saskatoon Police Departments to thoroughly check into every item that people sell us. In short, here’s how:
- We first photo ID every seller in an effort to determine whether the item truly belongs to the person in front of us.
- If we agree to buy it, we then electronically report and submit the item to the Saskatoon Police afterwards, so that they can run it through their database to make sure it’s not stolen.
- If an item checks out (after 5 calendar days), ONLY then is it placed on our shelves and made available for purchase.
5. What kinds of things do you usually buy?
At Cashopolis, we buy all kinds of things!
- Used and new TVs (any size LCD, LED & Plasma) – flat panel only
- Used and new iPods (please remove password and iCloud accounts)
- Used and new Blu-ray and DVD players
- Used and new tools
- Used and new amplifiers & pre-amps
- Used and new receivers (stereo & surround)
- Used and new speakers (tower, bookshelf & surround)
- Used and new powered subs
- Used and new surround packages
- Used and new tablets (iPads, Samsung, etc. — please remove password and/or iCloud accounts)
- Used and new laptops (please remove password or tape a temporary one on the bottom)
- Used and new turntables (must have cartridge and needle)
- Used and new microphones
- Used and new headphones
- Used and new video games & video game console systems. We take all video game console systems (from the oldest like pong, Atari, and Nintendo, to the newest like Xbox One, WII U and PS4), and all video games.
- Used and new guitars (any age, electric, bass, or acoustic)
- Used and new guitar amps & pre-amps (electric, bass or Pro Audio)
- Used and new banjos
- Used and new drums (complete kits, singles and cymbals)
- Used and new keyboards
- Used and new karaoke machines
- Used and new mixers
- Used and new guitar pedals and tuners
- Used and new guitar and music stands
- Used and new musical instruments in general
- Used and new golf clubs and bags
- Used and new snowboards
- Used and new bikes & unicycles
- Used and new snowmobiles
- Used and new seadoos
- Used and new motorcycles
- Used and new gold
- The list goes on.. 😊
p.s. Please be sure to include all accessories and remotes for more value.
No appointment is necessary to get an appraisal — call, click, or come in any time we’re open. And there’s no obligation with getting an appraisal — we’ll appraise your item even if you might not be ready just yet to sell it to us.
p.p.s. Please note: Every item we buy is done on a case-by-case basis.
Our appraisers consider age + condition + appeal + our current stock to determine how much they would offer for an item, and if they’d buy it.
6. What are your hours?
We are open 10:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Saturday, and 12:00pm to 5:00pm on Sundays. We are closed on all statutory holidays.
7. Can you give me a quote for my items online?
Yes—please click here to get an appraisal via email.